WELCOME TO THE INFORMATION PAGE
OF THE CLASS OF 2022
STUDENT COUNCIL OFFICERS
President – Aimee Sullivan
Vice-President – Sophia Adkins
Secretary – Chelsea Christopher
Historian – Julia Hamilton
Representatives – Gianna Cuccionilli, BrookeHarper, Lexi Naumann, Alexis Schorden, Ethan Westbrook
FRESHMENT – KEEP IN TOUCH – Bookmark/follow these for your important info:
Bookmark this page as it will be the central hub of everything freshman-related throughout the year. – NOTE – our Twitter account is where daily reminders and important information will be shared – it is HIGHLY recommended you follow this account. If you do not have twitter the feed does show on the home page of this website as well.
- TWITTER – @rrhsknights and @rrhsclassof2022
- FACEBOOK – facebook.com/rrhsknights
- INSTAGRAM – @riverridgeknights
- REMIND – text @rrhs2022 to 81010 for TEXT reminders sent to your phone
- YOUTUBE – youtube.com/RRHSRoyalKnights
QUESTIONS? Contact your Class Sponsor Mrs. Sedacca
COLLEGE AND CAREER QUESTIONS?
On Wednesday evenings at 6:30, Mrs. Peterson will be hosting a zoom question and answer session for parents and students.
Questions should focus planning for your next steps, for example:
- Bright Futures and other scholarships
- Career Interest Assessments
- College Admissions
- Financial Aid
- Meeting ID: 601 277 8644
- Passcode: 692648
- You must use your complete name to be admitted to the room.
SOME BASIC REMINDERS
As freshmen, your path to graduation starts day one (as does your GPA!). Remember, Graduation Requirements include:
- 2.0 Grade Point Average
- 24 Credits
- Pass Algebra 1 EOC and 10th Grade FSA Reading Assessment
- Complete an Online Course
- A 2.0 GPA is required to participate in school sports and activities.
- If you are absent more than 10 days in a semester you will not be allowed to participate in school activities (including sports).
There are many sports, clubs and activities to explore – there are numerous ones in which freshmen may participate – check out some at http://rrhs.pasco.k12.fl.us/clubs-and-activities/ or ask your teachers more about ways to get involved.
HOMECOMING – Homecoming week will be October 1-5 this year, with the dance on October 6th. Stay tuned early in the year for how to participate in HoCo events, including the PowderPuff football.