- There will be a youth VB camp May 31- June 3 = for info & registration download Volleyball Camp Info and Registration
- HS Volleyball Conditioning/Open Gym: Tuesday and Thursdays in July from 9-11am (7/19, 7/21, 7/26, 7/28) To attend students must be enrolled at RRHS and have current paperwork uploaded.
- HS VVB Tryouts: Aug 1 & 2 (5-7pm). All paperwork MUST be uploaded to Athletic Clearance to attend.
- There will be 2 summer youth camps: June 6-8 and July 18-20
- email email@example.com for more information and to register
Conditioning starts July 18th Monday to Thursday (campus is closed Fridays) from 9 am to 10 am and ends on July 29th. Conditioning will be at the middle school track and field. We will meet on the middle school side of the gym (lobby like area) and then walk together to the track. Our first swim practice will start August 1st and will go from 3:30 pm to 5 pm, Monday to Friday, at the James P. Gills YMCA. Our dual meets are always on Wednesdays and our first dual meet is Wednesday 8/24. There will not be tryouts, but students must be able to swim 50 yards freestyle (front crawl) in order to be on the team. We will teach them everything else (technique, training, etc.).All athlete paperwork, including the physical must be completed and uploaded to athleticclearance.org and cleared prior to attending conditioning.