COVID SCHEDULE UPDATE
GUIDANCE – Emails, Google Voice # and Hours
9th = Ms. Wilson 727.324.6061
M 8:30-2:30 & 6-9 Tu 12-8 W 8-4 Th 8-4 F 8-4
10th = Ms. Owens 727.859.7526
M 10:30-6:30 Tu 10:30-6:30 W 10:30-6:30 Th 12-8 F 10:30-6:30
11th = Ms. Cordero 813.862.1651
M 8-4 Tu 8-4 W 10-4 & 6-8 Th 8-4 F 8-4
12th = Ms. Makris 727.859.7338
M 8-4 Tu 8-4 W 8-4 Th 8-4 F 12-8
CYESIS = Ms. Gonzalez 813.575.0825
M 10-6 Tu 8-4 W 8-4 Th 8-4 F 8-4
School Psychologist = Glenda Brito 813.603.6690
School Nurse Theresa Mundy 727.859.7319
= = = = = = = = = = = = =
School counselors provide students and parents with information to assist in making post secondary plans such as college, technical/trade schools, military, or direct entry into the workforce. School counselors also provide academic support and advisement as well as counseling for personal concerns.
Students may contact their counselor or career specialist during the day by obtaining a pass from their teacher. For counselors, students sign in at the front counter and then return to class. Counselors will call students out of class when they are available.
L-R: Cordero, Owens, Makris, Wilson, Gonzalez
- Kristina Wilson – 9th grade
- Alicia Owens – 10th grade
- Shannon Cordero – 11th grade
- Andrea Makris – 12th grade
- Dominique Gonzalez – CYESIS
FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION
Click to download the Financial Aid Information PowerPoint recently presented by a representative from the Florida Department of Education.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: We are currently in the process of updating the 2020 graduates.
- If you are requesting a final transcript and your transcript is not complete your request will be held until your record has been updated.
- Please request a final transcript in the notes field.