Prom will be at Kapok Special Events Center at 923 N. McMullen Booth Road, Clearwater on May 4th 2019 beginning at 7:30pm.
Prom is a special time, and we have the following expectations of our students in order to keep everyone safe and ensure a wonderful evening. In order to attend prom, you must be considered On-Track for graduation. This means a student has:
- *2.0 Minimum Unweigted Cummulative GPA
- *No level 3 violations during current school year
- *Less than 6 unexcused absences in any given period in quarters 3, or 4
- *Must be on track with credits (Freshman 3, Sophomores 9, Juniors 15, and Seniors 21
If these conditions do not apply, then you MUST schedule a prom appeal with administration. Appeal Forms may be accessed here . All appeals must be turned in by April 5th Students MUST attend all scheduled periods on May 4th to be eligible to attend prom. If at any time before prom, you don’t meet the above criteria you may not be permitted to attend. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
Gentleman Dress pants, dress shirt, tie. Tuxes are acceptable but not required. No jean, khakis, or casual wear. Shirts will remain on all evening.
Ladies Modest-length or floor-length, appropriately covering the chest. Dress shoes (consider wearing something comfortable). Dress pants and blouses are acceptable. No jeans, khakis, or casual wear. Attire must be at least school-appropriate length and must stay down when walking or dancing.
Please leave any valuables in your vehicle. You cannot “visit” your vehicle to drop things off or retrieve them; once you leave, you cannot be readmitted back into prom.
If you plan to bring a student from another Pasco County high school, be sure to complete a guest request form. It must be approved by our administration team prior to purchasing the tickets. Submit guest permission request forms to Student Services (Mr.Bruno) by April 12th for administrative approval. This is a junior-senior event, an underclassman can attend only if he/she is a guest. Only one guest is allowed per person. Guests cannot be over 20 years of age.
Before you purchase a ticket, you must have this form signed by your parents with a phone number where we can reach them the night of the dance. Ticket sales will be in room 3-110 during 2nd or 6th period or before and after school once they go on sale.
- 4/5/19 Prom appeals are due in order to be scheduled for an appeal-NO EXCEPTIONS
- 4/8/19 Prom tickets go on sale for the whole school
- 4/11-12/19 Prom appeals will be scheduled
- 4/12/19 Guest forms are due to Bruno/Student Services-NO EXCEPTIONS
- 4/26/19 Last day to buy prom tickets