To obtain your parking pass this year you will need to bring the completed parking information sheet (available in Student Services if you didn’t get one at registration), the paid receipt for parking along with a copy of your drivers license, registration, insurance information and proof you have passed the “Safe Behind the Wheel Class” online.
All NEW applicants for parking MUST take the Safe Behind The Wheel course online through Canvas and is a requirement for any student wishing to obtain a parking pass for River Ridge (if you have passed it before you do not need to retake)
THINGS TO KNOW:
- The modules are locked and must be viewed in order.
- There are several practice quizzes along the way, but only the Final Test will print on the student’s grade sheet.
- Students must print their Grade Sheet for the “Safe Behind the Wheel” course to prove they earned a 14/20 or higher on the final test, and include it with their parking application.
- Students can self-enroll in the course by accessing the unique link for River Ridge (IGNORE the date in the title): https://pasco.instructure.com/enroll/AF44DB
- This MUST be completed by the end of the first week of school if you wish to park on campus starting August 31st.
Seniors! Mark your calendars for Saturday, September 7th 9AM-2PM for parking spot painting. Bring $20 to Mrs Walter to paint your spot. Arrive early to beat the heat, bring paint supplies, a broom, and plenty of water!