Welcome to the Knights Swim & Dive Page!
Coach Mo & Coach Koop are preparing for the fall season. We are looking forward to an awesome season!
Are you interested in swimming in this upcoming season? Please, take a moment and complete our interest survey: http://goo.gl/forms/urH9fM66cg
** In order to swim or dive on the Knights team you must meet all the eligibility requirements outlined under “Athletics” on the RRHS webpage. You must also complete and return ALL required paperwork prior to the 1st day of practice. You will not be able to get into the pool until ALL paperwork is completed and turned in to Coach Mo or Coach Koop!
- We will be having an informational swim/dive meeting on May 24th @ 2:15 in the Media Center
- T-shirts and towels will be for sale starting August 8th.
8/24: Fivay – Away
8/31: Anclote – Home
9/7: Hudson – Away
9/14: Wiregrass – Home
9/21: Gulf/Wesley Chapel – Away
9/28: Mitchell – Away
10/5: LandOLakes – Home
10/8: County swim meet
August 1st @ 7pm @ Sims Park
When: August 2nd-5th from 7-8:30pm
Starting August 8th until the end of the season 6-7:30pm
- District Meet: Monday, October 24th – Saturday, October 29th – Location TBA
- State Meet: Saturday, November 12th –
- Location: Sailfish Splashpark Aquatic Athletic Center, 931 SE Ruhnke St, Stuart, FL