PENNIES FOR PASTA – Jugs to collect $ for each class in the cafeteria and media. Students get one paper link for every $1.00 collected. The longest chain wins the competition. All money goes to Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
TICKET SALES – Media before and after school and during lunches. The Dance is $20, and Powder Puff + Movie Knight is $5 (admission to the games AND movie on the field after)
MONDAY OCTOBER 1st
- Decades: Seniors-70s, Juniors-80s, Sophomores-90s, Freshman-00s
TUESDAY OCTOBER 2nd
- Genre Day. Dress as any movie genre. Western, Sci FI, Animation, Drama, etc…
- DJ will be in lunches to play music to promote dance ticket sales
WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 3rd
- Duo Day. Dress as you favorite Duo (or trio, etc…)
- Powder Puff and Movie Knight $5 in the stadium (free for staff and their families)
- Powder Puff starts at 4:00 pm, followed by a movie (which students will choose via twitter poll)
THURSDAY OCTOBER 4th
- Color Day: Seniors-lime green, Juniors-red, Sophomores-orange, Freshmen-Yellow Almost
- Anything Goes! ≈12:20 – 1:50. Activity Schedule.
FRIDAY OCTOBER 5th
- Spirit Day!
- Last day for dance tickets
- Pep Rally ≈ 8:05 – 10:05. Activity Schedule
- Parent Letter for PP Cheer
- Rules for Powder Puff Cheerleaders
- Football Game 7:30m kickoff and Homecoming Court at halftime
SATURDAY OCTOBER 6th