Are you “On Track”?
GPA: 2.0 cumulative unweighted
Credits: No missing credits- Freshmen (3) Sophomores (9), Juniors (15), and Seniors (21)
Attendance: Fewer than 5 unexcused absences per quarter/10 per semester
Discipline: No level 3 referrals
Students who are “On Track” in all of the four categories will earn a KNIGHT PRIDE wrist band. Students with KNIGHT PRIDE wrist bands will have access to privileges on campus:
- Eat lunch outside
- Media lunch pass
- Attend field trips and extracurricular activities
- Free snack coupon
- Free entry to designated sporting events and other after school activities
The opportunity to win:
- Free yearbooks
- Free homecoming tickets
- Free prom tickets
- RRHS spirit wear
- A priority parking space
- Feature and awards in RRHS Student Spotlight
- And more!
RRHS “On Track” wrist bands will be issued once per semester. Lost wrist bands will not be replaced. However, eligible students can purchase a replacement band for $2.00.
Not “On Track”? Earn it back!
Students can earn back “On Track” status in the following ways:
GPA: earn no Ds or Fs on the previous quarter’s report card Credits: upon successful recovery of missing credits
Attendance: making up the time per each unexcused absence in:
- Academic Lunch
- After School Detention
- Saturday School
Discipline: determined by administration through referral appeal process or Knight Pride appeal process.
Students wishing to earn back their “On Track” status must click here to complete the online appeal form .
When will privileges be revoked?
- If a student receives a level 3 referral
- Allows another student to use their wrist band
- Abuses or fails to follow directions or policies associated with “On Track” privileges
** You may lose privileges at any time based on the student code of conduct.
- If a student does not meet attendance requirements
At the Semester
- Student GPA falls below a 2.0
- Student falls behind in credits
Students who are not “On Track” will not be able to participate in extracurricular activities including field trips and school dances.